Justan Justan is offline

Default The only good thing politically...

On 1/2/21 12:12 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/2/21 11:51 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 11:20:16 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 07:00:52 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 6:34:57 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...that happened in this country in 2020 was the defeat of Donald Trump.
--
Only to be replaced with...?

Biden will immediately place Covid controls on all the states, forcing them to
adopt his, and only his, plan which will have the Covid problem resolved within
at three months. By Feb 1, he will have vaccinated at least 150 million people.

===

That would be a fantastic accomplishment if he can actually do it. The
army certainly knows how to vaccinate a large number of people in a
short time - no needles required either.

Wow. I don't see many of Herring's posts, but it is Biden's stated goal
to have a million Americans vaccinated a day. I favor him doing whatever
is necessary to achieve that goal. Further, I favor those who are
inoculated being issued some sort of photo ID that indicates they have
been, and that those who do not get inoculated and have an ID be kept
out of public places, such as restaurants, sporting arenas, public
pools, libraries, schools, et cetera, *unless* they have a serious,
documented medical condition that precludes vaccination. We need a
national plan, nationally implemented. The states are showing they do
not have the wherewithal to get everyone inoculated.

In the mid-1950s, when the Salk vaccine became available, every kid in
New Haven went to the nearest public school for the shots, and I mean
every kid. The inoculations were provided without charge, and those
doing the injections were school nurses, doctors' office personnel, and
hospital personnel, all of whom donated their time to help rid the city
of new cases of polio.

I've always believed in mandatory vaccinations and in the exclusion of
kids from public schools who don't get vaccinated unless they have a
serious medical condition that precludes it. Being "anti-vax" is not an
acceptable reason.

What you don't believe in is paying your fair share. Everything costs
something. there is no excuse for you being Freddy the Freeloader. Shame on
you Fat Harry.