Jeff Morris

Default Alien Sail

"Cappy Kicker" Cappy_kicked_all_over_ ASA wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:49:24 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

You should, assuming you sail in anything other than a totally benign environment.

This
doesn't plotting courses and working running fixes, but it should mean having a fair

guess
of your compass course.

Jesus Christ Jeff, you do all that crap for a Sunday afternoon sail.
Anal just doesn't cover it!!!!

You're saying its too much work to have a guess as to what your compass course is? I can
see it now: "Hey OZ, what's our course?" "I don't know, East, West, one of those - just
sail the friggin boat!"

This might explain the short lifespan of OZ boats.

BTW, How many people here have done a running fix in the last year? In their life?

Know
what it is?

Bwaaaaahahahahhahahahahaaaa!
Fixed a kite pole while running!

Bwaaaahhahahahahahahhahahhhahhahahhaaaaaa!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.