Default The only good thing politically...

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:23:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/31/20 8:40 PM, Bill wrote:
marika wrote:
On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 6:34:57 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...that happened in this country in 2020 was the defeat of Donald Trump.
--

No doubt about it

mk5000

Some have crosses bells that ring
Most have angels painted with wings
Old men and blind ones can find their way in
Got statues and apostles and other godly things--Hospital for Sinners, Wallflowers

And you think a war mongering, tax raising Biden is an improvement?

And once again, you demonstrate your ignorance.

We will see won't we?
It is the democrats who are fighting the withdrawal of US troops from
Afghanistan and Iraq/Syria.
Biden might double down there like his boss did, further entangling us
in a place that is none of our business.
Tax hikes are a certainty. He ran on that. It actually might not be a
horrible idea if they would not increase spending and make the tax
hike moot.
Unfortunately democrats are the tax and spend party. Tax a little,
spend a lot. The GOP isn't any better.
Nobody has even mentioned how we plan to pay for all this deficit
spending we have done in the last year.
I notice the democrats had no problem rushing HR9051 through the house
without even questioning where the $600 Billion was coming from. (Up
from the $194 Billion to fund the $600 check in HR 133 that is not
paid for).