Default What's in the Covid Relief Bill

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 11:21:12 -0500, John wrote:

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 19:37:30 -0800 (PST), marika wrote:

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:12:16 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
Haven't seen this on CNN.

https://funkyimg.com/i/39z2b.jpg

We definitely need to drain the swamp. Looks like Pelosi had a field day. Does
raising the salary of House members really provide relief to the nemployed?
--

Which angle?
I’m watching it and not sure what you mean.

mk5000

That roamed through the young world, the glory extreme
Of high Sesostris, and that southern beam,
The laughing queen that caught the world's great hands.
Then comes a mightier silence, stern and strong,--The Nile. James Leigh Hunt

WTF difference does it make? It's supposed to be a Covid-19 bill. Who does
someone know at Howard University? Does student loan bailouts help the Covid-19
issue?

What bull****.

The "raise" was actually in the congressional personal expense
accounts that they get to spend like their own money and it is not
even taxable.
It is buried down in index "I" of H.R.133. That section is about 100
pages long with all sorts of money getting thrown around the capitol
building.