marika marika is offline

Default What's in the Covid Relief Bill

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:12:16 AM UTC-6, John H wrote:
Haven't seen this on CNN.

https://funkyimg.com/i/39z2b.jpg

We definitely need to drain the swamp. Looks like Pelosi had a field day. Does
raising the salary of House members really provide relief to the nemployed?
--

Which angle?
I’m watching it and not sure what you mean.

mk5000

That roamed through the young world, the glory extreme
Of high Sesostris, and that southern beam,
The laughing queen that caught the world's great hands.
Then comes a mightier silence, stern and strong,--The Nile. James Leigh Hunt