posted to rec.boats.paddle
Bill Bradshaw Bill Bradshaw is offline

Default Anyone still here?

Melissa wrote:
Hi Bill, you wrote:

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska

I'm in Seward!

Glad to know you're still paddling. As am I. I moved here four
years ago with the intention of paddling these lovely Alaskan waters.
I'm now 62, but I insist on maintaining my immaturity, so I just
carry on.

I love Bear Glacier. Got there 2 times last year. Usually 3 nights
camping. Big collapse of the Glacier last year. It lost 2,500 feet. I am
getting worried because it appears it is starting to get commercialized.
Saw a pretty Brown bear last year during the early August trip.

Bill