jps

Default Back to the world of the 'semi-living'

"Don White" wrote in message
Well...finally got my power back after 5 days and six long nights. Just in
time....temp 3C Friday night.
Yesterday, I took first hot shower since last Sunday.
Minimal damage to my property, but fairly heavy a couple of streets over.
Internet service just up today.
We forgot to bungy the self furling genoa on the Mirage 33. Wind loosened

it
and ripped it to shreds.
That was a $2k sail new last year and provided by insurance. Sure hope

they
aren't counting.

A hot shower after no power for 5 days must be darned welcome.

You must be one happy man. Congrats on your refound life.