True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default I hope someone has...

On Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 09:44:21 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/29/20 7:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 28 November 2020 at 23:20:42 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
John wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:51:14 -0500, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Lucky for y'all and the rest of the turds.
Otherwise that bowl would be sanitized and all y'all would be looking for a new home.
WTF does that mean? I know you aren't very bright but this is just bizarre.
English not your 1st language, Ditzy Dan....er Jorge?
It is. I was born here but I am bilingual. What is the reference to a
"new home", dip****?

Jorge/Dan/Alex
Seriously?
Since your old home (The John's toilet bowl) would be disinfected and cleansed, you and the other turds would have to find a new home to infest and stink up.
Got it?
No. I would ask a twelve year old to translate that for me but I have
better things to do.
He is so proud of his toilet cleaning job. Seeing that amount of pride in ****
scrubbing almost brings tears to my eyes.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Someone has/had to do it. How he got a pension for **** work is beyond me.

Seems there a lot of things "beyond" y'all, Ditzy Dan.

You deny that you weren't a gubmint employee but you don't deny that your
occupation was toilet cleaner. OK got it.
--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Well Justine...don't y'all think I'd clear and cleanse The John's Bowl if I had any expertise in cleaning toilets?
Yes....I'd consider it a community service to benefit decent Americans.