John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Best political laugh of the weekend...

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 03:55:35 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:15:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/23/20 11:27 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:54:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

As long as he equipment can be certified and not hacked, no problem having
different systems. I still think a paper ballot you Mark and then the
machine scans right away to make sure is correctly filled out is the best.
Then also a paper trail.

=== That's how it's done in Florida.

Also think there should be an ID required. Not a
problem for anybody legal. You have to have ID for beer, the Doctor, the
bank, to drive and if don?t drive, you still get a state id.

===

I agree, never understood the arguments against it.

Hard for dead people to show ID.

Problems arise in areas where the Republican-controlled state
governments deliberately minimize the availability of places to get such
an ID and the acceptability of what paperwork is necessary to get an ID.
This is especially true in rural areas. A lot of minorities and low
income people don't have the ability to get to a place where you can
apply for an ID and they don't have the documents you need to get one.

How do they buy beer at 7/11, dip****?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Buy?