Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Pie-less. :(

On 11/24/20 7:43 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 12:36:05 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/24/20 11:30 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/24/20 10:58 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/24/20 10:11 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 07:50:37 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Got everything else I needed to prepare Thanksgiving dinner, but ALL the
local supermarkets, seven of them with 10 miles, were out of pumpkin
pie. Will check again later. How can you have official Thanksgiving
dinner without pumpkin pie?
===

What you need is a recipe.

I bake fruit pies from scratch, but I've never liked how my pumpkin pies
turned out. Mrs. Smith does better.
Aren't you the talented little homemaker? Snerk
Not to confuse the little homemaker but that was an insult.:-)
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Do you think insults add credibility to your posts?

All you do is insult people or sniff Harry's ass.

The two actions aren't mutually exclusive.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency