Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Best political laugh of the weekend...

On 11/23/20 10:45 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:54:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

As long as he equipment can be certified and not hacked, no problem having
different systems. I still think a paper ballot you Mark and then the
machine scans right away to make sure is correctly filled out is the best.
Then also a paper trail.

=== That's how it's done in Florida.

Also think there should be an ID required. Not a
problem for anybody legal. You have to have ID for beer, the Doctor, the
bank, to drive and if don’t drive, you still get a state id.

lessee which tribe argued against voter id.
===

I agree, never understood the arguments against it.

lessee, which tribe argued against voter id.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency