Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Time flies

On 11/22/20 2:32 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2020 at 14:40:13 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
It wasn't that long ago that Wayne B. was the #1 resident in Fat Harrys bozo
bin. Hope springs eternal.

--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

For the more enlightened, Justine.
In your case...not so much.

Wayne is not a resident of the bin, obviously, you aren't, and neither
are Bill and Greg. I am not a fan of Bill but at least he has a decent
post on occasion and isn't entirely consumed by insulting. I am not a
fan of Greg's politics, but he is bright and provocative and I enjoy his
presence.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.