Simple Simon

Default Sailing With Jeff...

You might have weenie arms but those of us who
are fit can pull ourselves hand over hand up a knotted
line of sufficient diameter at four or five knots. The
secret is to arch one's back and get most of one's
body out of the water and surfing along. Try it
behind a skiff sometime. It is not all that hard to
do.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Sheesh.... another "expert"..... have you ever tried to pull yourself back
to a boat doing even 4 knots? I'll clue you in here... it can't be done.
That advise is as dangerous as it is useless.

CM

.. .