True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default I hope someone has...

On Saturday, 21 November 2020 at 13:36:34 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 11:49:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/21/20 11:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 21 November 2020 at 10:11:54 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:

I don't consider myself to be a democrat. Like I said in a previous
post, I believe Biden to be the lesser of two evils. Apparently a lot
of other people agree. Trump's attempts to subvert the electoral
process and stay in office border on treason.

I find it highly amusing how quickly The John and his Bowl of Turds will turn on a former comrade if you don't say and do exactly as expected.
Richard did his "experiment" a few years ago to expose exactly this trend.

I remember that "experiment." John and the Bowl of Turds. Great name for
a Herring-fronted musical group, if Herring had any musical talent. : )

===

Resorting to personal attacks does nothing to advance the credibility
of your discussion, quite the opposite actually.

I'd say the exact same thing to those who attack non combatant, non participating family members.