Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Mascara Man Rudee Plans Appeal to the Supremes...

After a federal judge dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit to block
certification of Pennsylvania's election results, Donald Trump's lawyer
Rudy Giuliani said that the ruling helps their strategy to get the case
"expeditiously" to the Supreme Court.

District Judge Matthew W. Brann on Saturday night granted the state's
request to dismiss the lawsuit alleging that GOP voters were illegally
handicapped because counties in the state allowed voters to amend errors
on mail-in ballots. In a scathing 37-page opinion, Brann wrote that the
Trump campaign attempted to throw out a large number of votes using
"strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations."

In response, Giuliani welcomed the decision, saying it will "help us in
our strategy to get expeditiously to the U.S. Supreme Court."
Trump

The Trump campaign indicated that their next step will be to seek an
expedited appeal to the Third Circuit. "We are disappointed we did not
at least get the opportunity to present our evidence at a hearing,"
Giuliani said. "We hope that the Third Circuit will be as gracious as
Judge Brann in deciding our appeal one way or the other as expeditiously
as possible."

"This is another case that appears to be moving quickly to the United
States Supreme Court."

https://tinyurl.com/y2okl786

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
, Just-AN-Asshole, and Gunboy Alex. Pretty soon, they'll