Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default I hope someone has...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/21/20 9:11 AM, Wayne B wrote:

===

I don't consider myself to be a democrat.Â* Like I said in a previous
post, I believe Biden to be the lesser of two evils.Â* Apparently a lot
of other people agree.Â* Trump's attempts to subvert the electoral
process and stay in office border on treason.

True Trumpsters, like the ones here, don't care what horrors Trump
engages in to destroy this country. Trump is committing treason *and*
sedition.

Is it caring to default on a payday lender loan, and have to have a judgement placed against you for more than the original loan?