Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default I hope someone has...

On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 11:49:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/21/20 11:41 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 21 November 2020 at 10:11:54 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:

I don't consider myself to be a democrat. Like I said in a previous
post, I believe Biden to be the lesser of two evils. Apparently a lot
of other people agree. Trump's attempts to subvert the electoral
process and stay in office border on treason.

I find it highly amusing how quickly The John and his Bowl of Turds will turn on a former comrade if you don't say and do exactly as expected.
Richard did his "experiment" a few years ago to expose exactly this trend.

I remember that "experiment." John and the Bowl of Turds. Great name for
a Herring-fronted musical group, if Herring had any musical talent. : )

===

Resorting to personal attacks does nothing to advance the credibility
of your discussion, quite the opposite actually.