Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On 11/20/20 3:36 PM, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.

Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.

As I stated to you Donnie. Better to be thought stupid then to really prove
you are stupid.

If your advice were so apt, Bilious, why don't you follow it, at least
as it applies to your stupid political opinons and pronouncements.
Seriously.

--
Dumpster Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert
Robbins. Two others on the cusp. Pretty soon, they'll be able to party