Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default What a surprise!

On 11/17/20 6:30 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/17/20 5:24 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/17/20 4:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/17/20 2:18 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/17/20 7:40 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 6:29 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:53:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 1:58 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:39:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Since Election Day and for weeks prior, Trump has all but
ceased to
actively manage the deadly pandemic, which so far has
killed at
least
244,000 Americans, infected at least 10.9 million and
choked the
country?s economy. The president has not attended a
coronavirus
task
force meeting in ?at least five months,? said one senior
administration
official with knowledge of the meetings who spoke on the
condition of
anonymity to share candid details.

Speaking about the pandemic response on Nov. 13, President
Trump
seemed
to suggest his might not be the administration facing
coronavirus
challenges in future. (The Washington Post)

Now, as he fights for his political life, falsely claiming the
election
was somehow rigged against him, Trump has abdicated one of the
central
duties of the job he claims to want: leading the country
through a
devastating pandemic as it heads into a grim winter.

?I don?t know that I think that?s where his focus is,? said
one
senior
administration official. ?But I know that?s where our focus
needs to get
back to.?

This account of Trump?s indifference and inaction on the newly
surging
coronavirus pandemic is based on interviews with more than
a dozen
administration officials, Trump allies, health advisers and
others
familiar with the response, many of whom spoke on the
condition of
anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

Trump made no mention of the rising toll of the coronavirus in
his Rose
Garden news conference on Friday.

https://tinyurl.com/y49ge6gn

So, Trump must have been doing good, as you say he is not doing
anything
now and the virus is spiking.Â* Make up your feeble mind.

Your mind is like a steel trap, one that has been in salt
water long
enough to rust shut.

I notice you chose to ignore the spike in Michigan where Gov
Whitmer
was supposed to be doing everything right, including making mask
wearing a law punishable by a $200 fine and jail time,
limiting indoor
seating, gathering sizes etc.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

"Consistent with MCL 333.2261, violation of this order is a
misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6
months, or
a fine of not more than $200.00, or both."

My post wasn't about spikes in Michigan but about Trump's
inability or
unwillingness to form and operate a national plan.

The problem is Whitmer HAD a plan, following all of the CDC
guidelines
and they still got ****ed.
This virus doesn't seem to have any respect for mask mandates,
limited
seating or restricted gathering sizes.
Michigan is doing everything right according to the DNC line and
doing
worse than Florida.
What is your excuse for that one and what could Trump have done
better?

The problem is that though Whitmer had a plan, many people in
Michigan
decided not to follow it and they encouraged in their moronic
behavior
by the president you so admire and the thugs in his administration.

Even though COVID is really spiking again, many Americans do not
seem
? willing to take the simple steps necessary to protect
themselves and
others. A lot of this reluctance may be tied directly to the
statements and actions of the president you so admire and the
thugs in
his administration.

We're doing everything possible here to avoid COVID. Most of the
people around here are wearing masks and keeping their distance from
what I have seen. The problem with the Trumpster morons who do
not is
that they are out and about, infecting others. They should be
isolated
against their will and sent to internment camps until they learn to
behave.

Internment camps? Like where your people were sent to wait for the
ovens to
warm up.
You are one sick puppy Tubby.

I'm not a Japanese-American, and none of my people were sent to the
WWII
internment camps.

Krause is German and Germans were also sent to relocation camps.

Krause is not the name my paternal grandfather came here with...he
was given that name at Ellis Island. Actually, my ancestors, the ones
I know something about, were Russian, Polish, and German, and from a
part of Germany that seemed to swap "ownership" many times. And,
again, none of my people were sent to the WWII internment camps. By
"my people," I mean blood relatives.

My people can mean lots of things.Â* Could mean Germans from ownership
change areas.

What it meant to me is his blood relatives hid out and avoided being
sent to
camp. I'm m ot being judgemental, just pointing out the obvious.

All my known blood relatives from "the old countries" got here in the
1890s and between 1900 and 1910, and all became U.S. citizens and lived
in Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. My maternal
grandfather's father was a worker in a piano factory in the Netherlands.
My maternal grandfather had a butcher shop in the Boston area, and my
paternal grandfather was a shopkeeper. Do you know who your daddy was?
Probably not, eh?

--
*Lock Trump Up!*