Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default What a surprise!

On 11/16/20 6:01 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 4:40 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:04:33 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

You don't really think you have the ability to goad me into some sort of
discussion on this subject, do you? I know you try several times a day,
but it isn't going to happen. Many years ago, I stated here I wished my
ex-wife nothing but happiness in whatever she was doing, and I haven't
wavered. I literally haven't spoken a word to the woman in about 30
years, ever since I filed for a Virginia no-fault divorce. She didn't
show for the family court hearing or the court hearing granting the
divorce. I think I've gotten three emails from her over the decades, and
I vaguely recall responding to two of them. I have no interest in
contacting her or finding out where she lives. I was told some years ago
that she had remarried and divorced, but I don't have and don't want the
details. Draw whatever conclusions you like, and, as it is you, I am
sure they will be the wrong ones.

Carry on, asshole.

Your story and hers differ immensely. I wonder who should be believed? Whom
would you believe?

I don't give a flying **** what you or the rest of the right-wing racist
trash believe, Herring. Frankly, I was disappointed to not see your
really ugly face among the "Proud Boys" rioting in DC this past weekend
but, of course, I only saw about 15 seconds of it on TV news. Were you
wearing your MAGA hat?

It was your side doing the rioting and beating up old people. Cowards like
you, eh?