Tim Tim is offline

Default What a surprise!

On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 5:01:27 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 4:40 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:04:33 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

You don't really think you have the ability to goad me into some sort of
discussion on this subject, do you? I know you try several times a day,
but it isn't going to happen. Many years ago, I stated here I wished my
ex-wife nothing but happiness in whatever she was doing, and I haven't
wavered. I literally haven't spoken a word to the woman in about 30
years, ever since I filed for a Virginia no-fault divorce. She didn't
show for the family court hearing or the court hearing granting the
divorce. I think I've gotten three emails from her over the decades, and
I vaguely recall responding to two of them. I have no interest in
contacting her or finding out where she lives. I was told some years ago
that she had remarried and divorced, but I don't have and don't want the
details. Draw whatever conclusions you like, and, as it is you, I am
sure they will be the wrong ones.

Carry on, asshole.

Your story and hers differ immensely. I wonder who should be believed? Whom
would you believe?

I don't give a flying **** what you or the rest of the right-wing racist
trash believe, Herring. Frankly, I was disappointed to not see your
really ugly face among the "Proud Boys" rioting in DC this past weekend
but, of course, I only saw about 15 seconds of it on TV news. Were you
wearing your MAGA hat?

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Sure you do otherwise you wouldn't' be here.