[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default It's not about Joe Biden...

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 2:22:01 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 1:48 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:05:59 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning states.

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.

Yet you want to move to SC, a state that went solidly for Trump and put down heavily backed Jamie Harrison in favor of Lindsey Graham.

Fortunately for us, you found out that you can't afford anything close in at Hilton Head and you're too white for Savannah. You deserve BFE Maryland.