Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default It's not about Joe Biden...

Justan O. wrote:
On 11/13/20 4:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Justan O. wrote:
On 11/13/20 2:21 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 1:48 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:05:59 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

The latest scheme is to encourage
democrats to move to republican leaning stat

===

You can't be serious (I hope). That sounds like a theory that Rush
Limbaugh would propose.

Yeah, my wife and I are considering Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, or some
other dumb Republican state. Not.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

How about Florida? I'm sure bloomberg or soros would make it worth your
while.

He is persona non grata there. Already did a fail to pay thing there.

Fat Harrys name isn't on anything. Nobody would even know he's there unless
he opens his pie hole.

Oh they would as soon as he tried to rent or buy anything without cash on
the barrel head.