Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Turnabout is fair play

On 11/13/20 3:04 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 1:27 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/13/20 11:29 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 11:01 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/13/20 6:22 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 12:05 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 04:02:18 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:14:02 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/12/20 6:18 PM, Tim wrote:

4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
For Harry's reading enjoyment.

https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-sleep-to-top/

"Kamela the matress???"

Sorry, I don't read articles on right-wing trash sites, like
American
Spectator. But, obviously, you do, good christian that you aren't.

I gave you this one.
https://www.educationviews.org/did-k...top-you-decide

The only people trashing them seem to be an antisemite site who also
say the holocaust was fake.

Yawn

Then I guess you are OK with the whole thing and you are admitting it
is true.

https://tinyurl.com/yyzd8vhx

I don't give a damn about what a grown woman did with a grown man
decades ago. It's not like we are talking about Trump's
whoremongering and sexually abusing dozens of women. Grow up.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Fat Harry certainly isn't free of guilt. Don't say you don't give a damn
about your failure to be a man and owning up to your indiscretions. You
might have saved your marriage and the respect of your children. You are
still anguished over that failure. And now you are screwing up
another life
with your anti Christ bull****. She was once a proud Christian. Hope you
are proud of yourself.

Are you on mind-altering drugs? I have no idea what you are drooling
about.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Talking about you mind controlling your sweet little princess.

Ha ha ha. If you are referring to my current wife, no one in her
lifetime has "controlled" her. Her dad and I used to joke about how
independent she was and is. You really must be jealous of my wife and
her academic and professional achievements, since your wife was lucky to
hold down that job as a Walmart greeter, right?

So, you got rejected as a Walmart Greeter. No wonder you are always in
financial difficulty.

He decent have a credit card and I doubt he qualifies for a debit card.