Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Turnabout is fair play

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/13/20 12:05 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 04:02:18 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:14:02 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/12/20 6:18 PM, Tim wrote:

4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
For Harry's reading enjoyment.

https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-sleep-to-top/

"Kamela the matress???"

Sorry, I don't read articles on right-wing trash sites, like American
Spectator. But, obviously, you do, good christian that you aren't.

I gave you this one.
https://www.educationviews.org/did-k...top-you-decide

The only people trashing them seem to be an antisemite site who also
say the holocaust was fake.

Yawn

Then I guess you are OK with the whole thing and you are admitting it
is true.

https://tinyurl.com/yyzd8vhx

I don't give a damn about what a grown woman did with a grown man
decades ago. It's not like we are talking about Trump's whoremongering
and sexually abusing dozens of women. Grow up.

I care about the fact that those whores were getting paid with taxpayers
money. Kalmmy got a few hundred thousand when the average income was a lot
lower. I like Willie, personable guy. He was friends with a late buddy of
mine. But his last GF while SF mayor got a couple nice $150k jobs doing
little for the City of San Francisco.