Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Turnabout is fair play

On 11/13/20 6:30 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/12/20 8:36 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 6:14:05 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/12/20 6:18 PM, Tim wrote:

4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
For Harry's reading enjoyment.

https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-sleep-to-top/

"Kamela the matress???"

Sorry, I don't read articles on right-wing trash sites, like American
Spectator. But, obviously, you do, good christian that you aren't.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

The headline was enough. Harry, and c oncerning being the 'good christian that I arn't" You want to compare my charitable giving compared to yours? No, I really donn't think you do...
Oh yeah. funny thing. when Katrina hit , I spend a week nown in N'awlins helping Chritian basd humanitarian missions, while you wsat at home,hammering on your computer about how Bush wasnt doing enough to help the black folks theree because he's a racist.
Anyway...

Did you remember to toss rolls of paper towels at the sufferers like the
asshole Trump you support? Sorry, Tim, but I don't see a way for a real
follower of your Jesus to be a supporter of antiChrist Trump.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

If you have ever given anything to a charity, you'd be gushing and bragging
about it. So I guess Tim's question has been answered.