justan justan is offline

Default Turnabout is fair play

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:14:02 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 11/12/20 6:18 PM, Tim wrote: 4:44 PM (1 hour ago) to For Harry's reading enjoyment. https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-sleep-to-top/ "Kamela the matress???" Sorry, I don't read articles on right-wing trash sites, like American Spectator. But, obviously, you do, good christian that you aren't.I gave you this one.
https://www.educationviews.org/did-k...-you-decideThe only people trashing them seem to be an antisemite site who alsosay the holocaust was fake.

A disgusting pig of a man and a slut. Seems like a mating made in
hell. Seems like she would be a national security threat if she
would jump on any dick that waved a trinket at her.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html