Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default I see the market

On 11/10/20 8:06 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/10/20 7:10 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 9:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:30:53 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:51:27 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 11:28:49 AM UTC-5, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 15:51:49 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them
in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it
Fat Harry?
===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

Actually, the market likes stability, and it liked Trump until
covid.Â* Record low unemployment, business booming, etc.
Remember?Â*Â* Pfizer announced a covid vaccine that appears to be 90%
effective, and the market is reacting to that.

But hey, don't let reality get in the way of a political rant.

===

I'm about as apolitical as anyone on this group with the possible
exception of Greg.Â* And actually the market has been doing quite well
even before the Pfizer announcement.Â* Trump has no one to blame but
himself for the mismanagement of Covid and it probably cost him the
election.Â* Denying science and spreading misinformation is a recipe
for disaster.

Trump lost because the "I hate Trump" people turned out and there were
about 76 million of them. Trump's 71 million was also a record.

Trump lost because the majority of voters controlling enough Electoral
College votes determined with finality that Trump was incompetent, a
racist pig, and unfit for the office. If tens of millions of voters
"hated" Trump, it was because of his horrific behavior and policies.
Recovering from Trumpism will be a true test of this country's mettle.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Will you be able to live on your wife's salary when the tax and spend boys
and girls take over? Speaking of salary. Why didn'tÂ* wifey get a big pay
boost after spending 100k on her education?

Your stupidity is only exceeded by your ignorance. President-Elect Biden
has stated that federal income taxes for those earning less than
$400,000 a year will not be increased. My wife's earnings are less than
$400,000 a year. She's very well liked by her employer, its employees,
and union members in two countries, and her comp package reflects that.

Oh, and I don't live on my wife's salary.

So, tell us, when do your adult children get released from prison?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*