[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default I see the market

On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 3:23:22 PM UTC-5, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/9/20 2:57 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 2:35 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 12:48:30 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

"Justan O." Wrote in message:r
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash. Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

My energy stock is up 30% today. This is crazy. Whats going on?

===

Energy stocks have been depressed this year largely because of greatly
reduced travel plans and the "work from home" trend. The vaccine news
is being taken as a big step in the right direction for returning to
normal. Let's hope.

I wonder how much "business meeting travel" will recover. I know it will
come back, but with the vast improvement in meeting software and the
tons of $$$ it saves, I'd bet corporate planning doesn't get back to its
previous spending level for meetings.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

There will be less junkets going to the far east unless Biden screws the
pooch.

Wonder how many private and government jets will be going to the Ukraine? That's where the Biden's were dipping their dicks recently.