Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Where's The John hiding.

On 11/9/20 7:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

Absolutely untrue, but it is true I believe there are only two people in
this newsgroup I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't one of them.

So, Mariner Finance did not take to your screwing?

You still screwing undocumented workers in your illegal home handyman
business?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*