Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Where's The John hiding.

On 11/9/20 5:12 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/20 8:50 PM, Bill wrote:

You must think I give a **** what you post here. I don't.

That is because you don’t care who you screwed out of goods and money. You
are a selfish narcissistic ahole.

No, Bilious, it is because I don't give a **** about what you right-wing
Trumpsters post. It's not more complicated than that. There's no need
for you to project. As I have posted many times, I am here so I can be
present when this usenet septic tank overflows and is shut down by the
Internet Health Department. And, of course, to read some of the crazy
**** you right-wingers believe and post.

You don’t give a **** about anyone else, except how to screw them.

Absolutely untrue, but it is true I believe there are only two people in
this newsgroup I'd enjoy meeting. You aren't one of them.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*