Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default The full catastrophe..

On 11/7/20 11:09 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 23:58:35 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

On 11/7/20 6:12 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Wow. Trump just got the full 2020 experience. He caught COVID, lost his
job, and will be evicted from his house.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what the senate will plan for the new guy. I hope they give him
grief just short of a heart attack. He should know he's got some tit for
tat coming.

He has a level of impeachment insurance in Harris.

Impeaching him wouldn't do much good anyway. He's just Carmellas puppet.
Democracy is dead unless Trump can pull off a miracle.