Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Look like Harry's boyz

On 11/7/20 1:20 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:03:45 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

I hope a significant number of democrats are jailed for a good long
time when a number of counting errors have been proven intentional.

===

Experts from both sides say there is no evidence of any such thing.
Trump's claims to the contrary are not backed up by any facts at all,
and appear to be the last ditch panic shouts of a drowning man.

I actually support some of Trump's stated goals like smaller
government, less federal regulation and more business friendly
policies. His leadership and personna have become increasingly
unstable however to the point where I regard him as a threat to the
country. The sooner he's out, the better.

I do think you are getting carried away with this threat to the country BS.
Do you think we should come together and support the assholes who tried to
crucify Trump for the last 4 years? We'll see if Trump is able to shed
some light on election fraud. It's there. You know it is. It's the way
democrats operate.