Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default Where's The John hiding.

True North wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 18:19:26 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/6/20 12:33 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/6/20 11:08 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/6/20 10:12 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/6/20 9:37 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/5/20 8:19 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 19:51:38 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7:08:45 AM UTC-6, True North wrote:
Must be home in the basement blubbering into his European beers.
Actually Don, he's had cataract surgery and a follow up., so far...
I probably should too, but so far I'm doinng ok

You're way too young for that, Tim.
My mother was close to 90 when she had her operation. She paid the
$200.00 extra for the soft lenses. The older hard type were no
charge...as was the operation.

I had mine done about five years ago, one eye at a time, about six
months apart. My union's insurance paid for most of it, but I had
about a $250 out of pocket each time. Each time, had it done one
day, came back the next for the eye doc to check out the job. Doc
was playing Mozart in the operating room.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*
Mine cost me about 5g.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*
Apparently I wasn't treated as a charity case.

Sure you were...the Navy took you in in spite of your mental deficiencies.
--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Of course.Â* You *have* to.