Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Voting

Forgot to mention that I voted straight Dem ticket this time, because
the local Republican sheriff wasn't up for re-election. The early day
voting line was about two hours long, but the poll official I chatted
with said the totals to date weren't significantly different than recent
previous elections. Everyone was wearing a mask.

Voting place was in the basement of a county building with a really long
line snaking around in the parking lot. No right-wing assholes were
demonstrating or harassing outside, possibly because of the deputy
sheriff stationed there, but more likely because we don't typically
tolerate that sort of crap in our suburban-rural county. Oh, and this is
Maryland, so we didn't have idiots marching around with rifles strapped
to their chests.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*