Default 86,293 New Cases Yesterday, About 2,200 of Them Will Die

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:52:53 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/1/20 9:24 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 08:44:17 -0500, John wrote:

On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 00:45:56 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

Hey...it's going away in April...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nx69IOFwY

Biden says it will go away on January 20.
If nothing else, I bet a lot of the hyperbole from the networks will.
All the deaths in the spring and going forward belong to Biden.
(assuming your polls are right)