Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Early Voting

On 10/31/20 1:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/31/20 8:46 AM, Justan O. wrote:
COn 10/31/20 8:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Went to a local post office yesterday. Across the street is the county
office building that houses the Board of Elections. There literally
were hundreds of people in line outside in the rain waiting to get
inside to vote early and cars parked all over the place. Usually, it
is a pretty sleepy street. The majority of registered voters in this
county are Independents, though Repubs outnumber Dems and usually win
all the local elective offices. I don't know who the lined up voters
were going to vote for, but I've never seen a line like that one for
any election here. The local sheriff had a couple of deputies there in
case, I suppose, any of the local militia thugs showed up to
intimidate. Our sheriff, an old-school Repub, doesn't like nonsense at
the polls. He's a good guy and we vote for him when he runs.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Folks are waking up to Democratic motives and are coming out in droves to
show that democrats dreams are not America's* dreams. Unless Carmella and
her squad are disassociated from the democratic party, you guys are doomed
to extinction.

That you still support Trump after his nearly four year horror show
demonstrates what a sleaze you are.

I think Trump support is more anti-democrat policy support.

That and Trump has accomplished many things that the swamp dwelling
professional politicians couldn't do. They know how politics work but they
can't fathom what makes a country great.