Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Early Voting

On 10/31/20 9:32 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 31 October 2020 at 10:25:58 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/31/20 9:13 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/31/20 8:49 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/31/20 8:46 AM, Justan O. wrote:
COn 10/31/20 8:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Went to a local post office yesterday. Across the street is the
county office building that houses the Board of Elections. There
literally were hundreds of people in line outside in the rain
waiting to get inside to vote early and cars parked all over the
place. Usually, it is a pretty sleepy street. The majority of
registered voters in this county are Independents, though Repubs
outnumber Dems and usually win all the local elective offices. I
don't know who the lined up voters were going to vote for, but I've
never seen a line like that one for any election here. The local
sheriff had a couple of deputies there in case, I suppose, any of
the local militia thugs showed up to intimidate. Our sheriff, an
old-school Repub, doesn't like nonsense at the polls. He's a good
guy and we vote for him when he runs.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Folks are waking up to Democratic motives and are coming out in
droves to
show that democrats dreams are not America's dreams. Unless Carmella
and
her squad are disassociated from the democratic party, you guys are
doomed
to extinction.

That you still support Trump after his nearly four year horror show
demonstrates what a sleaze you are.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*
Fat Harry is poster boy for sleeze

It's spelled "sleaze," not "sleeze," moron. And your hero Trump is the
epitome of sleaze by any standard.
--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

SNERK!
That Justine is quite the trollop.

Thank you Donna Blanco. Sucking up to Fat Harry is an indicator that his
values are your values. How can you live with that?