justan justan is offline

Default Glad to see they're waking up...finally

John Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:21:51 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote: On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-citing-hunter-biden-story-justice-thomas-supports-changes-to-section-230-in-letter-to-congress Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever. It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none of Trump's. CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley. "Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line news magazines. I've told you this more than once."Harry", our bragging, narcissistic, loser liar. Donyblanco probably believes that.--Freedom Isn't Free!

We have stripped Fat Harry of his ability to brag. He knows wee
will expose his bragging as lies in most cases and disgusting
things he's proud of in others.
Donna Blanco feels honored to have the scum of the earth as a pen
pal. It is what it is.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html