Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default For you campers!

On 10/28/20 9:21 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 10:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 10:04 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 8:10 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 8:02 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 7:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 4:50 PM, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
We just returned from 10 days in Savannah where we stayed in the
newly builtCreekfire RV Resort. Fantastic campground.
https://www.creekfirerv.com/By now the Lazy River should be
finished. Heated pool and hot tub make for arelaxing stay.
--Freedom Isn't Free!

Did you know that Justice Thomas is a camper?

Good enough reason to avoid RV'ing.

Oh! I'll bet he's not a deadbeat like Fat Harry.

He's an ignorant asshole, just like you.

Fat Harry calling someone else an ignorant asshole. Especially a Supreme
Court Justice.
I'm ROFL. YOU ARE A LOSER.

Clarence Thomas asked no questions during oral arguments for about 10
years. You, of course, have no idea what that says about an appellate
judge.

I have no respect for the conclusions you draw on anything. In fact, in
case
you haven't guessed, I have no respect at all for you. Although I don't
wish you dead, it wouldn't sadden me at all to learn you have decided to
take a dirt nap. Rest in peace.

I give your ignorant opinions all the consideration they deserve.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*