CANDChelp

Default Alien Sail

What if there is current, drift or set resulting in more leeway than
you expect? Just heading for the Statue of Liberty does not
mean you are on course.

That's some crappy cappy boat you have there, neal. We bucked some current on
the river and on the way to the Verazano through the narrow, but any real
sailor can detect such effects without a compass for a short run like that.
Of course, a bad boat like yours is very much at the mercy of current, sailing
sideways with poor VMG.
You have reason to use all nav aids to make short runs safe! I suggest
strapping your airhorn to your leg as well!

You total sailing coward! Bwahahahaha!

RB