Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default Time to bring back that old favourite ditty?

On 10/27/20 3:48 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 07:39:13 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the repugnant horses and all the repugnant men
Couldn't put Trumpty Dumpty back together again.

Sure seems fitting and timely considering Trumps campaign.....SNERK!

Something tells me Humpty Trumpty is going to land OK.
He may rename all of his properties the "Trump Presidential ..." yada
yada.
I am sure he will be back on TV, maybe with his own network. If Glenn
Beck can do it, why not?
Once he is out of government, I am sure his legal problems will go
away with not much more than a big check. It worked for Hillary.
There will always be guys like Harry who want him locked up but I
doubt most people care.

I wouldn't mind if Fat Harry got locked up.