Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default #77

On 10/21/20 2:23 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 01:55:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2020 at 21:27:04 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/19/20 5:57 PM, Alex wrote:
This is a JTS M12AR 12ga semi-auto shotgun. It's an AR-15 style with
two 5 round magazines. Nothing fancy but a nice home protection firearm
that might be useful on pigs.

Even deadbeat Harry can probably afford it - they are under $600.00.
What a wonderful firearm to use inside the house for home
protection...heavy, loud, complicated, not so easy to aim properly
indoors. Ayuup.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Snerk!
That Ditzy Dan, alias Jorge, sure is a sucker for a salesman pitch.

At less than 19”, is pretty compact. Who gives a **** it is loud, when
used in self defense?

Huh? I can't hear you. Somebody answer the damned phone.

A 12 ga in the house is awesome, even with ear valves and muffs.
(I had a range)

Hey, if you don't care if you become permanently deaf, even partially,
go for that shotgun indoors. If you recall, I got rid of my .357 MAG
revolver for home defense because you convinced me and you were correct
that it was just too loud. We have a suppressed .22LR pistol and a
suppressed 9 mm pistol. The former is no louder than an electric staple
gun and sounds like one. The 9mm is louder, but not so loud it is going
to harm your hearing. Both are loaded with subsonic ammo. Both pistols
have red dot sights and the 9mm has a light below the barrel. The secret
for stopping someone with your pistol is to know how to aim and shoot
quickly and where to hit the torso of the perp. Both pistols cycle
quickly without much recoil or muzzle flip.

I've "heard" about a dozen different suppressors at the ranges I
frequent. In calibers .380, 9 mm and .45ACP, the apparent sound is
pretty much the same. For reasons I don't understand, the sound of my 9
mm carbine seems lower than the pistol. The larger/hotter caliber
rifles suppressed are still pretty damned loud. I wouldn't fire one of
those, even suppressed, without ear protection.