Justan O. Justan O. is offline

Default #77

On 10/20/20 10:20 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/19/20 9:51 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2020 at 21:27:04 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/19/20 5:57 PM, Alex wrote:
This is a JTS M12AR 12ga semi-auto shotgun. It's an AR-15 style with
two 5 round magazines. Nothing fancy but a nice home protection firearm
that might be useful on pigs.

Even deadbeat Harry can probably afford it - they are under $600.00.
What a wonderful firearm to use inside the house for home
protection...heavy, loud, complicated, not so easy to aim properly
indoors. Ayuup.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Snerk!
That Ditzy Dan, alias Jorge, sure is a sucker for a salesman pitch.

Some of these newer AR-15 style semi-auto shotguns have feeding issues
and jam. If you are going to use a shotgun for home defense, there are
far better, more reliable choices. I used to think a shotgun was
suitable, but they're fairly unwieldy indoors and frippin' loud, loud
enough to cause permanent hearing damage. Nowadays, I use a CZ 9mm
pistol with a suppressor attached. The suppressor and subsonic ammo keep
the sound below the level of hearing destruction.

Also, I thought our little illegal alien gunmonkey was married and
stopped dating pigs. Guess I was wrong.

If you believe what your pig buddy Fat Harry says, you're a bigger dummy
than we gave you credit for. Never believe the son of a used boat salesman.