Default Here's the deal.

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 09:59:14 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/13/20 10:29 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:17:16 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/13/20 7:26 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 16:26:22 UTC-3, justan wrote:
Who said this?
If you elect me, I will raise taxes on everybody. Count on it.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Probably time y'all did pay more taxes.
Y'all have been freeloading onto future generations for years.

Your buddy, Fat Harry, goes to court because he's a deadbeat.Â* Start
with him, dip****.

Ooohh...Alex the Gun Boy. Hey, you didn't offer me a bet on the upcoming
election. No balls? No confidence in your leadeR?

Elmer Cuomo Fudd, "We got to hunt those waskally witches".

This will fade away in January, assuming Biden doesn't colossally ****
up this month and that is always a possibility.

We Dems are the world-class experts in snatching political defeat from
the jaws of victory. I'm really surprised Gunboy Alex didn't offer me
another bet...I lost $100 to him in the Trump-Clinton race.

At a certain point I am wondering if Trump even wants to win this
thing. Remember I said he might just get out of the car on 12th street
during his inaugural motorcade and go into his hotel. I am surprised
he stuck it out this long.

I still think it is an even money bet that he has the Trump helicopter
pick him up on the last day and take him directly to Fox, maybe
stopping over for a quick 18 at his NJ course.