Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Here's the deal.

On 10/14/20 12:21 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 10:59:16 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/13/20 10:29 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:17:16 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/13/20 7:26 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 16:26:22 UTC-3, justan wrote:
Who said this?
If you elect me, I will raise taxes on everybody. Count on it.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Probably time y'all did pay more taxes.
Y'all have been freeloading onto future generations for years.

Your buddy, Fat Harry, goes to court because he's a deadbeat. Start
with him, dip****.

Ooohh...Alex the Gun Boy. Hey, you didn't offer me a bet on the upcoming
election. No balls? No confidence in your leadeR?

Elmer Cuomo Fudd, "We got to hunt those waskally witches".

This will fade away in January, assuming Biden doesn't colossally ****
up this month and that is always a possibility.

We Dems are the world-class experts in snatching political defeat from
the jaws of victory. I'm really surprised Gunboy Alex didn't offer me
another bet...I lost $100 to him in the Trump-Clinton race.
--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Ditzy Dan aka Jorge is strangely silent.
I'd say he's running scared.

If you are referring to "Alex," he got a letter from the local
militia...the cops are coming for his 100 guns.