Default Dying in a Leadership Vacuum - New England Journal of Medecine

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 02:01:07 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 10:46:08 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/9/20 10:36 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 07:30:43 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/9/20 2:18 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 23:23:08 -0400,

wrote:

On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 19:48:25 -0400, John wrote:

Do the Wall Streey Journal and New England Journal of Medicine qualify
as MSM? I think not. In any case Trump's behavior is out there for
all to see and pass judgement. No media interpretation is required
except for his apologists on Fox news.

For whar it's worth, I'm a registered Republican, fiscal conservative,
and a 2nd ammendment advocate. That said, Trump is still an
unprincipled, egotistical scoundrel.

The media started in on Trump before he was elected, and they've shoved it down
throats. How would you act towards them in that case?

===

Trump was a scoundrel long befure he was elected. The media was just
trying to make people aware of it. That's their job.

The people who like Trump were never bothered by that. It is like the
feminists (Male or female) who still love Bill Clinton after he ****ed
a star struck intern in the face and wiped his dick on her dress.

Actually, it is nothing like that.

What is "nothing like that"?

Trump's "scoundelism" goes far beyond sexual misadventures. There were
lots of sound reasons to like Clinton. There are no reasons to like
Trump, unless you are a demented, racist pig.

I like the lack of new wars. That ain't nothing. He could still do
more, like a Gerry Ford style pull out from Iraq/Syria and
Afghanistan. I would pull out of Europe too.
Why are we still there? The war has been over for 75 years.
You can't bitch about the DoD budget and still advocate foreign
military misadventures.

And how about Clinton causing the housing disaster? Liver loans, etc.

That was true, along with Barney Frank and Schumer but it is still
chump change compared to what we have wasted on NATO and those stupid
wars since GHWB.
NATO is an obsolete relic of the cold war and the middle east should
be left to eat itself. Those people don't own a globe. If they don't
see us there, they will forget we exist and just kill each other.