Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default The damned liberal media...

On 10/11/20 1:35 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/11/20 11:50 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/11/20 11:35 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/11/20 11:23 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Most of the time, I cannot figure out what the hell "JustAnAsshole"
is talking about. Apparently in this instance he is upset because I
pointed out the Canadians are doing a far better job of trying to
contain COVID-19 than the "'Mericans" are, and that your head of
government is a lot more perceptive and attuned to science thanÂ* our
head of government. Hey, he's a member of the Cluster**** Trump
Cult...intellectual expectations there are low. I'm not sure whose
wife - yours or mine - he was trying to insult.

Let me give you a hint.She was at least bright enough to realize that
giving
up her less tarnished surname would have been a tragic mistake.

That's just more ignorance and stupidity on your part. As part of her
divorce from her first husband, she petitioned to have her "maiden
name" legally restored.

Lots of women these days hang onto their birth family surname.

As for my wife's "brightness," it certainly exceeds the "brightness"
of all your family members combined, especially if you are the shining
example of intellectuality in your family.

Ahhh. Sloppy seconds for you. You don't deserve any more than that. Al
least
she doesn'tÂ* imply that she doesn'tÂ* know you. You must take some comfort
in that, eh?

Yes, we know your wife was and is a virgin. What woman would let you
into her pants?

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.