Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default US - Capt. John & Son IV 2020-06-23

Interesting, I just assumed without evidence that burials at sea would
have been cremeated remains.
Bob

On Wed, 07 Oct 2020 08:06:39 -0400, wrote:

I spent 23 years in the US Navy. For a long time I wanted to be
buried at sea. Mine would have been by a US Navy ship. There is holes
in the bottom of the coffin. It sinks to the bottom. I still think it
is better then putting a dead body six feet under and paying all the
costs that goes with it. Today, I am going for creamation and bury my
ashes next to be wife's ashes. No casket and funeal home experince.
Hal

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 23:21:14 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

Thanks Hal. Go out the east end of the canal, turn left and Plymouth
is a few miles up the coast.
Their radio advertisements say they also do burials at sea which I
find a bit strange but whatever.
Bob

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 13:40:12 -0400,
wrote:

I did a quick search. She is used for Whale watching. Out of Plymough
MA. Hal

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 01:12:07 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

Capt. John & Son IV eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.