[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Dying in a Leadership Vacuum - New England Journal of Medecine

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 3:30:36 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/8/20 3:24 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/8/20 3:06 PM, wrote:

You simply can't compare those primarily homogeneous counties with the
US. You own article says it best: "But the one we can control is how
we behave. And in the United States we have consistently behaved
poorly."

"we have consistently behaved poorly" Not the POTUS. The general
population, of which about half have been taught to hate Trump by the
media, and many across both halves just aren't going to behave,
because they are Americans and you can't make them. The day of a
president, *any* president, being able to control the populace of the
US is long gone.

Hell, you can't even get some city populations to stop burning down
their own cities and neighborhoods, even when they are hurting
themselves the most, eh?

What a hilariously ignorant comment. On one aspect of it: No one had to
teach anyone to dislike Trump. His behavior, his consorting with and
admiration of dictators, and his comments and never-ending attempts to
disrupt everything he can will be what does him in. He lost the popular
vote dramatically in 2016 and it looks as if he might be facing a
landslide loss in that and hopefully in the Electoral College.

Which right-wing racist asshole here were you before you changed your
handle?

You remind me of that Miami-area asshole, It's Me, aka Alejandro Jorge
Fuste

Tommy, can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?

Tommy, can you see me?